It is already March and while some imagine being on the beach, we do not stop thinking about snow and more snow. Luckily, the end of the season is going to be one of the whitest in many years. The recent snowfalls have left the slopes in unbeatable conditions for skiing during March. An opportunity that, in addition, entails a series of advantages:
- The inflow of skiers is lower. You can enjoy the tracks with more freedom and you won't need to do all the queues.
- The days start to get longer, so you can extend your ski days and make the most of them.
- The weather will be much better. Who doesn't like to ski under the nice sun?
- Unlike other seasons, there will be good quality snow for at least a month.
- And finally, precisely because it is low season, prices are more affordable.
Summing up: sun, low prices, no queues ... Can you ask for more? If you do not want to store your skis yet, there are some outstanding offers (at unbeatable prices) for skiing in March: