The Grandvalira keeps opening kilometers of new tracks, with the forecast of opening up to 185 kilometers for the weekend of 19-21 December (this is 88% of total domination of the resort), and promises lots of fun on the slopes during this Christmas.
Then we leave the calendar with all proposed activities have been prepared from Grandvalira, just so you spend big in the coming festivities:
- From 19 to 23 December: At 17: 45h arrival of Santa Claus at Mon (t) Magic (Canillo Sector). Access via the gondola Canillo.
- December 20: At 12, Mon Magic inaugural collaboration with The Club Súper3 (Canillo ski resort). Access via the gondola Canillo.
- December 20: Arrival of Santa Claus at Imaginarium circuit during the morning (Grau Roig ski resort).
- December 24: At 18h arrival of Santa Claus sleigh pulled by dogs to the villages of Canillo and Soldeu.
- From December 24 to January 6: Music tracks 11h at 15: 30h in the Nordic Lounge Terraza del Bosc Gall, Gall Restaurante del Bosc (Soldeu ski resort).
- December 25: A 11h arrival of Santa Claus to Ski and Snowboard Schools in the areas Grandvalira Soldeu, El Tarter and Canillo.
- From December 26 to January 7: Après-ski in the Restaurant L'Abarset (area of El Tarter). Outstanding performances in L'Abarset:
- December 27: 18h session of the iconic Pin & Post dj's.
- January 2: 18h session by Coco dj, dj that closes the Primavera Sound festival.
- January 3: 18pm by the media session musician and singer Miqui Puig.
- January 6: 18h session by Kerman.
- January 7: 18h session by dj Coco.
- Grandvalira expected to confirm the presence of New artist s for sessions in L'Abarset.
- December 31: At 18: 30h torchlight parade from the Pla d'Espiolets (Soldeu) to the village of Soldeu.
- January 3: At 18: 30h drop lights from the Ski & Snowboard Grandvalira-Soldeu to the village of Soldeu.
- January 5: lowered torches, fireworks arrival of the Magi to Pas de la Casa.