Who doesn't have a champagne taste on a beer budget? We all work very hard and look forward to a well-deserved break with friends and family, which is why our product department negotiates the best rates for you ;)
We also know that when you travel with friends or family, not everyone wants to be in the ski resort all day every day. Our offers are very flexible and you can add different extras to customise your booking. Do you fancy going to a spa? We can arrange that for you. How about doing other activities in the snow such as snowshoeing? We have got it. We have an array of extras to suit everyone's needs and expectations!
You can see it for yourself on our website or you can also subscribe to our newsletter and always be up to date with our latest deals in the snow. We will only send you the best ski and mountain deals available! ;-)
The main page of Esquiades.com consists of several sections and different areas. We explain them to you from top to bottom:
· Top menu of the web : in this menu you will find the different ski, mountain and Caldea packages that we offer on our website. In addition, in the 'Information of interest' section you can consult all the necessary information for your trip to the snow and in the 'Blog' section you can discover the Esquiades.com Blog.
· Main page search engine: with our search engine you can find all the ski offers and mountain getaways available, according to the dates you prefer. Select the arrival date and the return date, the number of adults and children and the destination of your interest. Then press the 'Search offers' button and all available accommodations will appear.
· Slider images : under our search engine you can find images with news related to skiing, in addition to the most outstanding news. If you are interested, you can click on it and expand the information.
· Outstanding offers: just below the slider images you will find the most outstanding offers on our website.
· Status of the slopes and webcams: in this part of our main website you will find all the information related to the state of the ski resorts: you can find out if they are open or closed, you can see the live webcams, the number of tracks by level and also the total open tracks. It is very useful when choosing which season to go skiing!
· Where has it snowed today ?: During the winter and summer ski season, in this section you can see which ski resorts it snowed during today. This will help you to better plan your trip to the snow.
· Opinions section: right after the information regarding the state of the slopes and the webcams you will find three different panels with the opinions of our customers about the hotels in some of the ski resorts or about the Caldea Spa Centre. Then you can check the most recent opinions on the ski resorts and finally, we offer you a section where our customers have given their opinion on Esquiades.com. Knowing the experiences of other users always goes well to organize your trip to the snow!
· News: in this part of the web you will find the freshest news of the ski resorts, the news that we incorporate in our website and many other curiosities! · Bottom menu: last but not least, at the end of the main page of Esquiades.com you will find a small descriptive text about what we do, our social networks, a section where you can sign up to receive the Esquiades newsletter .com and links to information of interest and to our most outstanding offers.
You can easily change the ski pass days during the reservation process. In the ' My search ' panel, once you are viewing the accommodation available for the dates of your stay, you can select the number of ski passes you want to hire.
If you have any questions, you can send it to us through our contact section or by calling 902 09 16 09. We will be happy to help you!
· PAYMENT BY CARD: you can make the payment by credit or debit card at the end of the reservation process on our website. If you want more detailed information about this payment method, click HERE .
· PAYMENT THROUGH TRANSFER or INCOME: you can make the payment by transfer or bank deposit at the end of the online booking process on the Esquiades.com website.
In case you want to make the payment of your reservation in this way, it is very important that when making the deposit or transfer, you indicate the following information in the “concept” field:
1) Name and surname of any of the people mentioned in the reservation.
2) ID (identifier) of the reservation or locator number so that we can identify the payment.
The account number to which you must make the deposit or transfer is:
IBAN BANCO SANTANDER: ES73 0049 4461 0823 1000 4543
· PAYMENT THROUGH BIZUM: many of you have asked us for the payment option through Bizum. Therefore we have enabled this option on our website. To make the payment of your reservation through Bizum, you can select this option during the reservation process.
· PAY BY TELEPHONE: Pay by phone with your credit or debit card at the time of booking. For this, you can call us from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. at our phone +44 (0)2 036 959 406 . Remember to have your card at hand!
Previously we also had payment through PayPal, but since it could entail additional costs the moment you accessed its platform, we decided to stop including it among our payment methods.
In some cases, when you make reservations well in advance and a considerable amount, you will see the possibility of making payment in installments. In this way you can save your seats paying only 20% of the total amount at the time of booking. The remaining amount can be paid comfortably until a few days before the trip (we will indicate the exact date during the purchase process, as it may vary depending on the conditions of each accommodation).
It is essential that the remaining 80% be paid before the deadline , since otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
If you can :-)! We know that many of our customers are interested in paying their reservation through Bizum, either for convenience, or because they are used to it. Therefore, in Esquiades.com you can also make your reservation by choosing the payment method through Bizum.
Previously, payment was also available through PayPal, but this modality could entail additional costs, so we decided to stop including it among our payment methods.