100% of open facilities for next weekend at Grandvalira
White gold lovers will have available the 118 ski runs that make up the resort. The snow level between 10 and 170 centimeters and its 3 snow parks have been rebuilt after snowfall last week. Everyone who wants to enjoy skiing or snowboarding bolder, find new lines, jumps and modules in a facility that will open its entire length.
Activities planned for the weekend of Carnival
For those you have to decide to ski in Grandvalira during the weekend, we leave the schedule of activities planned for the coming days in Grandvalira:
- Jueves12 / 02: Night Pista La Solana (Pas de la Casa) from 17:00 to 20:00 h.
- Thursday 12/02: Dj Zapi in Cala Bassa beach (Pas de la Casa) Club from 15:30 to 17:00 h.
- Thursday 12/02: High Fun Party at L'Abarset (El Tarter) from 18:30 h.
- Friday 13/02: Simply J in L'Abarset (El Tarter) from 18:30 h.
- Saturday 14/02: Feast on Mon (t) Magic (Canillo):
11:00: layout timed and small ski cross (Pla del Forn).
12:00: Dancing with the characters of Mon (t) Magic and chocolate (Olla Mágica).
- Saturday 14/02: Trophy KSB Slopestyle in snowpark Xavi (Grau Roig).
- Saturday 14/02: Night Pista La Solana (Pas de la Casa) from 17:00 to 20:00 h.
- Saturday 14/02: Torchlight Descent by Avet, Eslàlom and Bosc Fosc (Soldeu) tracks at 18:30 h.
- Saturday 14/02: Dj Mind in L'Abarset (El Tarter) from 18:30 h.
- Thursday 19/02: Open day Grandvalira Mountain Guides (Grau Roig).