- 1 1. Perfect for a family ski holiday!
- 2 2. There's loads to do for kids and families
- 3 3. Try the delicious food in the resort!
- 4 4. Over 200 instructors to help you learn
- 5 5. Guaranteed Parking
- 6 6. Cable-car by the slopes!
- 7 7. It has one of the most popular snowparks in southern Europe
- 8 8. Don't worry about the snow
- 9 9. The best après-ski in Andorra
- 10 10. What's most important: We have the best ski deals!
1. Perfect for a family ski holiday!
This resort is 5 km from Andorra La Vella and 3 km from Escaldes-Engordany. You can ski across 64 kilometres where you'll find 7 green slopes, 14 blue slopes, 17 red slopes and 4 black slopes. If you visit Pal, you'll get the chance to ski in the middle of the forest; and if you ski in Arinsal, you'll be able to visit freestyle areas - ideal for Snowboarders.
Also, if you're travelling with kids, this resort is known for its snow gardens, which are perfect for kids between 4-8 years old. They can take part in different games and activities and learn how to ski with experts. There's also a nursery for the little ones (1-4 years old).
Have you heard of the Pocoyo area? Kids love this part of the resort!
2. There's loads to do for kids and families
Vallnord Pal Arinsal has fun snow-related activities for kids such as snowshoeing, sledding, rope park, jets skis, zip lines, etc.
There's also activities for the whole family to take part in! Ever ridden a caterpillar in the snow? This resort offers "snow retrak expeditions" when the resort is closed so you can see the mountain from another perspective. Sounds exciting, right?
3. Try the delicious food in the resort!
There's a total of 9 different restaurants in Pal and 7 in Arinsal. You should try the Cow Bella, which offers different beef dishes. You should also go to the Xiringuito located in the beginners area where you can enjoy lunch on the terrace. If you fancy going to a buffet restaurant, there's a Self-Service that has a variety of meals to suit everyone. The Refugi d'Arinsal restaurant is a must! It serves the best grilled meat in town!
4. Over 200 instructors to help you learn
The resort has 2 ski and snowboard schools, one in Pal and one in Arinsal. The instructors are ski and snowboard experts and also speak more than one language.
Did you know that if you book your Ski Package Deal to Pal-Arinsal you can also add ski and snowboard lessons? You can choose either group lessons or private ones, or even both! Mix and macth different extras to best suit you! We provide a totally hassle-free service ;)
5. Guaranteed Parking
If you decide to visit this resort, there are 9 free car parks for a total of 6,000 vehicles. So, there's always plenty of room for parking ;)
If you aren't driving, the resort provides a Freebus which is free of charge. All you need to do is show your ski pass to the driver before you get on the bus. There are lines:
- Line 1: Andorra la Vella, Escaldes, La Massana Cable-car.
- Line 2: La Massana village, Erts, Arinsal, La Massana village.
Good to know: Andbus has an App that shows you the exact location of the buses and the bus stops.
Need a ride? Add your car rental or pre-book your transfer service with Esquiades.com (available from El Prat BCN, Toulouse Airport, Lleida, Zaragoza, Burgos, Portugal or Zamora / Tordesillas / Valladolid).
6. Cable-car by the slopes!
Are you staying in the centre of La Massana? Then you're really close to the slopes! There's a cable-car that will drop you off at the top of the mountain.This service is included in your Ski Pass.
7. It has one of the most popular snowparks in southern Europe
Both Pal and Arinsal have designated areas for freestyle fanatics. The Arinsal Snowpark has three different areas:
- Beginners - art; They have 5 drawers between 4 and 6 metres and 3 mini jumps.
- Intermediate: 14 modules with drawers, railings, mid-level jumps and 2 jumps of 6 metres.
- Expert: the most exciting area for experts. Here you will enjoy 6 large and medium jumps located on three hills, with 2 jumps in each of them between 10 and 18 metres long. As well as a jibbing set.
8. Don't worry about the snow
68% of the resort is full of show machines, that is a total of 43 km where you are guranteed to always have snow!
32 snow machines have been added this year!
9. The best après-ski in Andorra
Did you know that the Pal Resort has one of the best après-ski in Andorra? It's suitable for all types of groups and ages: for families, couples or friends ...
As you can imagine, après-ski isn't all about clubbing. This resort offers other things to do after skiing such as Gica (a caterpillar vehicle), a helicopter ride, dinner on the top of the mountain, yoga lessons. Have you heard of Caldea?
10. What's most important: We have the best ski deals!
This season we have excelled ourselves and are offering ski deals for Vallnord-Pal Arinsal at an incredible price. What are you waiting for? Check out our deals below!
February Half Term in a 4* + 6-day ski pass for only 525€ per person
Xmas in a 3* + 6-day ski pass for only 407€ per person
Want to see more offers? All you need to do is click on the link below! DO IT!!!
*Customise your ski holiday on Step 3 of the booking process