We use cookies. If you agree with the terms and conditions you can continue to browse the site.
Ski resorts and ski deals
Select the ski resort
Check in
Check out

Book with confidence and travel safely with Esquiades.com

Are you new to our ski and snowboard community? If so, let us tell you a bit about ourselves;)

We've been taking people to the mountains for over 20 years and so, we have a very strong business relationship with our service providers. This has also helped us to offer you very exclusive ski hotels and apartments at an incredible price in different ski resorts in Spain and Andorra as well as your favorite ski resorts in Europe.


We have worked very hard to become the best online ski travel agency in Spain and our aim is to do the same in the rest of Europe.


Every season is better than the last one, which is a result of our determination and full commitment to you.


La imatge té un atribut ALT vacío; el seu nom d'arxiu és AdobeStock_305789854_2-1024x311.jpg


Here's what you need to know about us


Our booking process is straightforward


Our IT experts have made sure to offer you a simple and hassle-free booking process. You can confirm your booking with 3 clicks so you don't need to invest too much of your time confirming your booking.



Super easy and flexible payment process


On Esquiades.com you can pay your booking in as many installments as you wish. All we require is the following:


➡ Pay a deposit of 10% to confirm your ski holiday


➡ Pay your balance a couple of weeks before your ski travel date (this may vary depending on the hotel cancellation policy which you will find during the booking process)


If you wish to pay your booking in 2 installments and not have to worry about your deadline, we provide an express payment option. This means that you will pay a deposit of 10% and we will proceed to charge the other 90% automatically.

* the info above is not applicable for non-refundable rates



What you see is what you get


We have a team that cross-checks all the information we post about the hotels and apartments we offer on our site. We also go try out the ski resorts as well so we can share with you our personal experience and help you find your ideal area out of the best ski resorts in Europe.



Honesty is the best policy


We post every single review we receive, the good and the bad so you have as much information as possible when deciding on where to stay during your ski holiday. You can also call our customer service and they can share their first-hand experience with you;)


We've recently also started working with Truspilot to really show you our transparency when it comes to posting every single review we receive, no filters.


You can also check comments on Google Reviews and Facebook .



We've got you covered


We have all the permits and licenses to act as a travel agency. Our company is registered in the Catalonian Registry of Tourism with license number GC 169 MD and so, we can guarantee that our agency is legally liable to you and therefore is responsible both financially and legally to cope with the responsibilities caused by any of our holidays.


What is more, most of our ski holidays include a free cancellation package , if this is a feature you're looking for so you have total guarantee that we will proceed to a total refund. For the 2021/2022 ski season we've also launched our covid-19 refund promise . If you are forced to cancel due to travel restrictions or any other covid-19 related matter, Esquiades.com guarantees a total refund.



Read about our Covid-19 Refund Promise



One other service you can also book with Esquiades.com is the ski and travel insurance . We always recommend our customers to travel with an appropriate medical insurance in case of accident or injury.

The insurance we offer you not only covers snow-related accidents in the ski resort but also any accident that may occur during the dates you are insured. For example, if you have a 3-day Ski Pass and have added this insurance, you are covered in and out of the ski resort those 3 days. (off-piste accidents are not covered).


Esquiades.com Ski and Travel Insurance

If all this wasn't enough, we also offer a snow guarantee. We recently posted a detailed-explanation on our site.


Read about our Snow Guarantee




So, we've given you plenty of reasons to book your next ski holiday with Esquiades.com. Is there anything else you need to know about us? We are at your service 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have any queries, call us on +44 (0) 2 036 959 406 or send us a message . We're always happy to help!



Start Planning your 2021/2022 Ski Holiday


You are our priority and your wellbeing is what really matters.

Esquiades.com Team of Ski and Snowboard Experts