For a few days now, and since COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic, we have been receiving many of your inquiries about the current situation. What about my ski reservation? Can i cancel it
The entire team at Esquiades.com is dedicated to offering you the best possible care. We try to answer each and every one of you, but even so, some of you will receive our answer a little later than usual. We ask for your patience and we thank you for your understanding during these difficult days.
1. How can you manage your reservation?
If you have already managed your reservation with us, this point may seem unnecessary, but we want to make the situation completely clear.
From Esquiades.com we are canceling all ski trips without any cost and refunding the full amount of the reservation. In other words, we will return all the money from your trip. We think it is the best measure we can take right now. You, our customers, are the MOST important thing to us.
However, if you still have any questions about your reservation, you can send your query through the contact section and our colleagues from Customer Service will help you.
2. Updated situation:
We want you to be up to date with everything. For this reason, we will update all the information on the current situation and the recommendations of the competent authorities.
ATTENTION : this information has been extracted from official media.
- The number of army personnel in preventive work has increased.
- The land borders have been closed pending the expansion of this sea and air closure.
- The Ministry of Health recommends to follow, only, instructions given by professionals. That is, it discourages self-medication.
- Private healthcare has become available to the Autonomous Communities.
- Caution is requested from people who have passed the Coronavirus due to the risk of contagion to third parties.
- Several Spanish public centers are currently working on the diagnosis, treatment and generation of vaccines.
- Faced with studies on the impact of COVID-19 on our economy, the Government has mobilized 18,225 million euros in a plan of economic measures.
- The restrictions will last, for now, until Sunday, March 29.
3. Where can you get information?
Next, we provide you with a link to the special website that the Ministry of Health has created in the current situation, where you can consult all the updated information: click here .
You can also find out the latest news on the following official pages of the competent authorities:
- La Moncloa - Official announcements and press releases from the Spanish Government
- Canal Salud - Information on virus status
- Spanish agency of medicines and health products - Press releases
- WHO - World Health Organization
Finally, we want to thank you for your help and we recommend that you inform yourself through official sources and follow the health instructions that are coming.