The Quad is a fun outing to get to know the area. Before you begin, your certified instructor will give you a quick crash course.
- How many people ride the quad? There will only be 1 person per quad. Maximum 5 Quads per trip.
- Where does the activity take place? You will drive along a marked route especially prepared for this kind of activity in the Valley of Cardos. It is possible that the route can vary depending on weather conditions or other circumstances.
- What equipment is included? Helmet, liability and accident insurance and a certified instructor.
- What do I need? Comfortable clothing and driving license (B1)
- How long does it last? Approximately 1 hour.
- Where does the activity take place? The Meeting Point is at the Head Office (Address provided in confirmation voucher). There, your certified instructor will give you a crash course.
- What is the minimum age allowed? The minimum age allowed to drive in Spain is 18. It is mandatory to take your driving license, otherwise, you won't be able to drive the quad. Children under age will be able to ride a Double Quad.
- When is the best time to do this activity? The best time is between spring and October.
- People under 18 must go under adult supervision.