What is Cirque du Soleil FESTA?
Haven't you been to a Cirque du Soleil show in Andorra yet? Introducing FESTA, the latest Cirque du Soleil show exclusive to Andorra. On this occasion, we celebrate 10 years of shows in this country, and we will relive some of the best acrobatics that have been seen throughout this time.
The story begins with a honking horn waking a hotel concierge from his slumber as a group of enthusiastic holidayers burst into the hotel. Their arrival begins a colorful, chaotic adventure that brings hotel staff and guests together in a joyous celebration of friendship, life and love.
The set design revolves around an imposing and luxurious hotel lounge with an impressive wall reflecting the majestic mountains and landscape of Andorra.
It includes musical compositions from some of Cirque du Soleil's most famous shows and performances that have been updated and remastered. The result is a soundtrack that is both contemporary and classic.
When can I book Cirque du Soleil + Caldea?
There will be a total of 22 performances in 2023:
Dates on which there are performances:
- July 2023: July 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30, July 2023, except Sundays and Mondays (and dates when people are no longer available).
- The closing performance will take place on Sunday, July 30, 2023.
- Are you looking at our website and don't see any of these dates? That means we are sold out. Hurry up to book!
Venue and duration of the show:
- The performance lasts about 60 minutes approximately. It always starts at 22:00h.
- It takes place in the car park lot of "Prada Casadet", located in Andorra la Vella.
- We recommend you to come in advance (about 30 minutes minimum), as there is usually animation before the show :-)
How do the tickets for the show work?
- You cannot choose the day of the show when you book. We do guarantee that you will have tickets for one of the nights of your stay (it may even be the first night of your holiday).
- Once your booking is paid for, when we receive confirmation of the day and time of the show, we will send you your confirmation voucher with these details. It may take a few days, but we guarantee that you will always have it before your holiday.
- On the confirmation voucher we will ALWAYS indicate the day assigned for Cirque du Soleil. It is ESSENTIAL that you check this information to know which day you will enjoy the show.
- Please note : it is not possible to change the assigned date.
Where do I pick up my Cirque du Soleil tickets?
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the reception of the Caldea Spa Centre. You can pick them up up to 2 hours before the day of the show (if your show starts at 10:00 pm, you can pick them up before 8:00 pm). After 8:00 pm, tickets will no longer be available.
- Cirque du Soleil tickets are numbered: you are guaranteed a seat :-)
When can I enjoy Caldea?
- The entrance to the spa centre will be for the day after you check in at the hotel.
- You have 3 hours general admission included.
- Access is valid at 10.00 am only.
Travelling with children? VERY IMPORTANT!
This offer is ideal for families! Just take into account the following information for children of the house:
Babies from 0 to 2 years old.Caldea: they can not access. Cirque du Soleil: they will be able to see it sitting on their parents' lap (free!).
Children from 3 and 4 years old: you must add to your bookingto your booking the entrance to Caldea's children's area (Likids). This ticket will give them access to the spa centre and Cirque du Soleil with their own seat. If you do not pay the Likids surcharge, they will not be able to access neither the spa centre nor the Cirque du Soleil.
Children from 5 to 11 years old:They can enter Caldea,you must add to your booking the ticket "Cirque du Soleil + Children's general admission Caldea 5 - 11 years old". Great! The price of the booking already includes your access to Caldea and your seat for the Cirque du Soleil.
About Caldea admissions:
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years old cannot access Caldea (only children 3 and 4 years old paying the Likids space surcharge).
- All persons with a height of less than 1.30 m must enter with arm floats.
- For hygienic reasons, people with external wounds or a bandaged or plastered body member are not allowed.
Important: remember that this surcharge is non-refundable . In other words, in case of cancellation or modification, the amount cannot be refunded.