Why visit Caldea at night?
Relax after a day of skiing or adventure in Andorra!
Discover a new way of getting to know this magnificent spa centre after spending a day skiing in Andorra or walking. Imagine relaxing in the warm waters while gazing at the stars. Incredible!
Did you know that the waters flow at 68ºC from the Escaldes-Engordany spring and are famous for their multiple properties? Treatments with thermal waters are very beneficial as well as pleasant: they will provide you with an analgesic, healing, decongestant and anti-allergic action.
On the other hand, in the outer lagoons of Caldea you will unwind in the light of the moon. It will be your moment. While in the indoor facilities you can enjoy Jacuzzis, Indo-Roman baths, thermal fitness, Icelandic bath, Sirocco bath, aquamassage, saunas and much more.
Immerse yourself in the water and experience the magic of the night in Caldea.
If you want to know everything that Caldea includes, you can click on this link .
When will you be able to access Caldea?
Night ticket to the Caldea Spa Centre for 3 hours (last 3 opening hours of the centre).
Access to Caldea will take place the day after entering the hotel (check-in). Except for bookings of a single night, in this case the access must be made on the same day of the start of the holiday.
Access is valid:
- With access at 9 pm. when Caldea closes at 11:59 p.m.
- With access at 7:00 p.m. when Caldea closes at 10:00 p.m.
In the following link you can check Caldea's timetables: Click on this link .
Are there any dates where you will not be able to access?
The Caldea Spa Centre will remain closed on the following days:
- On December 25 there is a total closure of the centre.
- It will also not be possible to access on December 24 + 31 since the centre closes at 8 pm.
- From April 11 to May 26, the centre will be closed for maintenance.
Are you traveling with children? Important!
- For security reasons, children under 5 years old cannot access the centre. For children between the ages of 5 and 12, it is mandatory to present a document proving their age and they must always be accompanied by an adult (one adult is essential for every three children).
- All people with a height less than 1.30 m. They must enter with arm floats.
- For reasons of hygiene, people with external injuries or any member of the body bandaged or in plaster are not admitted.
Get carried away by the water and make your holiday unique! Choose the dates you prefer in our search engine and find your offer for Caldea . Below you can watch a video to learn more about its facilities. Are you already feeling relax?
In order to guarantee the minimum safety distance, Caldea keeps its capacity limited.
For this reason it is mandatory to be punctual and respect the access time you have reserved to access the centre.
Thank you for your collaboration!