Andorra, our top destination!
Here's a chance to stay at one of the hotels we have to offer in Pyrenees. We have a wide range of packages to best suit you such as Hotel Only or with several activities for an unforgettable experience.
The Principality of Andorra is a tiny principality in the Pyrenees between Spain and France. With an area of 468 km2 and an average elevation of 1,996 meters above sea level.
Its southern side borders on Spain, with the Catalan regions of Cerdagne, Alt Urgell and Pallars Sobira, whereas heading north is France. Its territory, with its capital in Andorra consists of seven parishes (Canillo, Encamp, Ordino, La Massana, Andorra la Vella, Sant Julia de Loria and Escaldes-Engordany).
Andorra has 65 peaks spread over 2,500 meters of height. The highest mountain peak is Comapedrosa with an altitude of 2942 meters. It is a region of rugged mountain peaks and narrow valleys with numerous water streams form the three main rivers: Valira North River (Valira del Norte), Valira East River (Valira de Oriente) and Gran Valira river. In 2004, The Madriu - Perafita Valley - Claror was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Andorra has a Mediterranean climate, where temperatures are cold in winter and mild in summer. The climate may vary depending on the altitude and orientation. The Principality has a high percentage of sunny days and the weather is dry. The average temperature is -11 ° C minimum and 24 ° C is maximum. It rains/snows mostly in the evening.
The Grandvalira and Vallnord ski resorts and Caldea Spa Centre are the most important natural attractions in Andorra.
How to get there
Andorra has no airport or railway station. You can only access the road from Spain and France. There is a bus line that goes throughout the entire country.
- Cultural festivities. Andorra offers a wide range of leisure activities, such as music, dance and theatre and also local festivities.
- Cultural circuits. There's a Romantic Andorran route, a Rural route and also an Iron route that will allow you to get to know Andorra better.
- Art galleries. Enjoy international and local works of art in the galleries.
- Churches. In this small country the are over 40 Romanesque Churches you can visit!
- Monuments. Romanesque bridges, the Meritxell Sanctuary or Casa de la Vall are some of the sights you shouldn't miss in Andorra.
- Museums. There's a wide range of museums to help you discover Andorra.
- Summer sports. Canyoning, climbing, via ferrata. Countless activities at your fingertips.
- Sports facilities. There are numerous sport facilities available in Andorra so you can practice any kind of sport in summer and winter.
- Cycling routes. The hardness of the mountain, the spectacular scenery, the rich cultural and natural heritage are the main attractions for this sport.
- Food and cultural events. Throughout the year, Andorra offers visitors the chance to taste and savour its cuisine.
- Andorra offers two major ski resorts, Grandvalira and Vallnord.
- Bowling Alleys
- Nightclubs and bars
- Live music
- Caldea Spa Centre
Andorra is also great for shopping! Here you will find the best shops and brands. So, if you are a shopaholic, you'll find a variety of shops to buy, clothes, perfumes, electronics, food, drink and tobacco in Andorra.