Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry... right in the heart of the Alps and the Paradiski area. Enjoy your holiday in a mythical place whilst skiing right by your accommodation.
A simple formula giving you access to a dream destination. Go to a ski area where quality is our top priority.
Les Arcs ski resort, located in the central French Alps, is a very large ski resort and well connected. It consists of three cores mountains (Arcs, Bourg and Saint Maurice) located between 1,200 and 3,226 meters above sea level. It offers a special cable car linking Les Arcs with La Plange forming Paradiski, one of the largest ski resorts in Europe with over 400 km of slopes.
Les Arcs is composed of three areas:
- Arc 1600: located in Bourg. Directly accessible by cable car. It offers an extensive ski area nearby the forest.
- Arc 1800 is divided into Charvet, Villards and Charmettoger.
- Arc 2000 is located very close to Aiguille Rouge with 3,226 meters. The easiest ski area.
This ski resort offers you a variety of activities:
- Joëring Skiing: In this activity you will be towed on skis by a horse. Les Arcs have created a set of forest roads with over 20 km of trails in an area of great natural beauty.
- Speed Riding: For those looking for a pure adrenaline rush, they can go skiing with paragliding.
- Nature Trail: A lot of marked trails shall make you to enjoy nature.
- Avalanche Park: Space dedicated to the research and awareness of the dangers of avalanches off piste.
- Water Slide Pool of 15 meters long and 50 cm deep.
- Milka Excursion: Tour where you can learn about the flora and fauna of these mountains.
Elevation: 1,626 m (3,226 m - 1,200 m)
Number of slopes: 121
- 10 green
- 53 Blue
- 33 reds
- 18 black
- Rodeo Park (slide)
- Speed riding
- Ski joëring
- Boarder Cross
- King Park
- Nature Trail
- Avalanche Park
- Water Slide
- Speed Ski evidence
- Beginners Area
- Cross country skiing
- Half-pipe night
- 5 Snow Gardens
- 30 Chairlifts
- 40 Teleskis
- 6 Cable Cars
- 10 Ski schools - 400 teachers
- Games Room