Ski dates Early Booking Ski Deals Half-Term 2024 Ski Holidays Ski Weekends Cheap Ski Holidays Christmas 2024 Ski Holidays January 2024 Ski Deals More Ski Offers
Located in the stunning Tyrol region of western Austria is Ski Arlberg, the largest ski area in Austria, which combines the ski resorts of St.Anton ski, St.Christoph, Stuben and Lechs to become one of the largest and most famous ski resorts in the world.
St. Anton - Ski Arlberg is often defined as the cradle of modern skiing, as it offers a winter paradise of impeccable slopes, first-class services and breathtaking alpine views. The resort has 88 lifts and chairlifts that allow skiers to move between the more than 300 km of slopes to travel and many options for off-piste enthusiasts. Arlberg is a founding member of "Best of the Alps", the quality association of the 13 most renowned alpine destinations.
Arlberg has 130 km of blue runs, suitable for all levels, different sporting challenges on slopes, a snowboard funpark and carving areas, while intermediate skiers can enjoy its 122 km of red runs. Finally, more advanced skiers can seek their limits on the 50 km of black runs . Few ski resorts offer as many freeride possibilities, attractive ski routes and high-mountain variations as Arlberg, promising plenty of fun for intermediate skiers.
With St. Anton - Ski Arlberg, one of the best resorts in Austria is waiting for you on Esquiades.com, a fantastic destination for anyone looking for the best experiences, are you going to miss it?
St. Anton - Ski Arlberg takes skiing to the next level, guaranteeing the highest quality in every aspect. The resort enjoys international renown, being a legendary place for alpine skiing. It is one of the 5 largest ski resorts in the world, with 3 different ski resorts to enjoy, with as many options as possible with the highest quality, a whole winter dream. Read on to learn more about the Ski Arlberg ski area:
1- St. Anton - St. Christoph - Stuben: It is considered the epicenter of winter sports, being one of the most popular thanks to its impressive mountain world. You will find slopes for both particitrousers and beginners, as well as different funparks.
2- Lech - Oberlech - Zürs: The word that sums up this slope is "quality". The slopes, the hotels, the restaurants... The chairlifts even have heated people! You will enjoy dream landscapes accessible through its 6 cable cars. It is a perfect choice for those looking for a challenge as well as for families, who will find ample slopes for all levels.
3- Warth-Schröcken: The resort has 62.5 km of groomed slopes and a total of 15 cable cars and elevators. The quality of the snow from December to April is unbeatable and you will find specific areas for children to enjoy. All the resorts have children's areas, later we will explain in detail each of them.
One of the reasons why the St. Anton - Ski Arlberg ski resort is known for its immense variety of activities to do in the snow, so get ready, because we are going to explain it to you below:
- Snow park St.Anton: The ideal place for freestylers. It occupies the 3rd place in the ranking of the 50 best snow parks in Europe, crazy! It offers 3 sections with the right terrain adapted for beginners and pros.
- Snow park Lech: Located in the resort of Lech, you will find a variety of obstacles for all levels, Fun-Run (waves and jumps for beginners and kids), Rail-Line (for experienced riders and Kicker-Line (for advanced riders).
- Large variety of adventures for freeriders: It has several back country options.
- Heliskiing and heliboarding: In Lech - Zürs, you can reach incredible heights and places that are inaccessible. It's the only place in Austria where you can do it!
- Race Areas: For the more adventurous who are looking for action and fun. Slide down the snow at full speed on the race track. You will have a speed control to beat your best time - a real challenge!
- The white ring: Take on the largest ski circuit in the Alps. This circuit connects the towns of Lech with Zürs, Zug and Oberlech. For the most enthusiastic, the White Ring presents a sporting challenge of 22 km and 5,500 m of vertical drop.
- Funcross Karhorn: Give free rein to your creativity on this track. Dare to face its numerous waves, banked turns and jumps.
- Giant parallel slalom track: This racing track is 650 m long. It has high-tech automatic timing. You can also reserve a track and organize your own race!
- Sledging: There are also 3 sledging tracks in a magnificent mountainous landscape.
For those who prefer away from the slopes, Ski Arlberg is no slouch either:
- Hall of Fame: A complete interactive exhibition about the world of the Arlberg region. It is located on the Trittkompf mountain and is open daily from 9:00 to 16:00.
- Kästle Mountain Museum: 90 years ago, Anton Kästle went down in history as the father of Arlberg skiing. Numerous successes of this brand are exhibited in the museum. It is located on the Rüfikopf mountain and is open from 9:00 to 16:00 every day.
- Visit to Schottenhof: Visit the highest cattle farm in Europe, entertainment for the whole family!
Even the youngest members of the family love skiing, and Ski Arlberg is an exciting adventure for them. All ski areas have dedicated areas that are perfectly equipped to make it a breeze for the kids.
In Lech, Oberlech and Zürs you'll find a total of 3 children's areas; The one in Lech is located in the center of the village, opposite the Schlegelkopf, next to the practice area. It is a quiet place for children to learn. It has 2 conveyor belts. In the center of Oberlech there is a kids area which can be accessed either on foot or on skis. It has 3 conveyor belts. The one in Zürs is located in the Trittkopfbahn valley station. It has 4 conveyor belts. Once the children have mastered their first turns, they can move on to the practice area. Beginners can also practice on these slopes.
When skiing in Warth-Schröcken with kids you should definitely try Paulis Ski Arena: This famous children's area has 8,000 square meters for little skiers and 3 conveyor belts, a ski carousel and a playroom as well as Paulis Kinderland: The perfect for starting your first turns in the snow, it has elevators for children, conveyor belts and rope lifts... Pauli is a friendly doll that you will find in every corner where there are exciting things for children.And once they have mastered the slopes, they can move on to the next level and discover the highlights of the slopes!
Did you know that on Esquiades.com you can enjoy a great selection of hotels and apartments to make the most of your stay in Ski Arlberg? If you have any questions or need help organizing your ski holiday in Arlberg, don't hesitate to contact our 24-hour customer service. Organizing your ski holiday to Sankt Anton has never been easier!