A few weeks ago we added new ski resorts for this ski season. And today we have added another one: Davos Klosters.
This ski resort is located in the Swiss Alps, spread across five mountains and has 6 ski resorts and 269 km of amazing tracks! Did you know that it is one of the largest Winter sports' regions in the Swiss Alps?
Many snow lovers travel to this destination because they know they will find incredible snow conditions. There is something for everyone!
How to book your ski break to Davos Klosters
For starters, there are specific travel dates: from January 31 to March 7; from March 8 to March 28; and from March 29 to April 5 . You can book your trip to the snow as long as it is within those dates. For example:
- From March 2 to 6 ✅
- From March 2 to 9 ❎
How you can book depending on the nights:
- If you want to book 4 nights, you need to select your travel days to be from Tuesday to Saturday .
- If you want to book 5 nights, you need to select your travel days to be from Monday to Saturday .
- If you want to book 6 nights, you can depart any day except Saturdays and Sundays .
- If you want to book 7 nights, you can depart any day.
- If you want to book more nights, please send us a message via our contact panel and we will check for you.
And that's it! If you still have any queries, you can contact our customer sercice; They will do their very best to answer to all of your questions and help you to book your next ski break to the Swiss Alps!