Looking for a great ski resort to visit in Switzerland in February? Then Grindelwald-Wengen is exactly what you're looking for!
Our February ski holidays include the ski pass to Grindelwald Wengen and you can choose one of our hotels located in Wengen, Grindelwald and Interlaken.
- Enjoy the most wonderful mountain scenery in Europe this time of the year.
- Excellent snow conditions & Super modern and efficient lift system to help you maximise your time on the slopes.
- Great selection of ski-in ski-out hotels in Grindelwald and Wengen
The Grindelwald - Wengen ski areas are usually open from the end of November to the middle of April. February is always a great time to go skiing during the season as it's usually the time of the year with most snow accumulated and you might even experience some a great snowfall during your ski holiday.
This time of the year is very popular as many schools in Europe have a week break and many families take this time of the year to go on a ski holiday. So, if you're thinking about booking a ski holiday to Grindelwald - Wengen in February, make sure you book it in advance so you can:
- Find a better selection of hotels
- Benefit from Early Booking Discounts
- Pre-book ski extras at a discounted price
- Benefit from our Free Cancellation Policy
As our ski holidays are totally flexible, you can decide when you wish to go skiing in February and how many days you wish to ski. We cater to any time of skier and snowboarder so, you'll surely find a ski holiday that will suit you! Find out more about the Grindelwald-Wengen Ski Areas and start planning your ski holiday for February.
If you need advice or any assistance during the booking process, feel free to contact our ski and snowboard experts. Our customer service is available from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9.30 pm. We are always happy to help!