Residence Le Pédrou ***
It is located in front of the Pyrenees, in the heart of Font Romeu, a family resort surrounded by fir trees that offers a pleasant southern atmosphere.
Accommodations include a fully equipped kitchenette, bed linen, Wi-Fi connection, car park, final cleaning (for stays of 7 nights or more), laundry service and in the same accommodations you can enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains and the plateau of Cerdanya.
The distribution of accommodation is as follows:
- Studio for 2 people : it has a living room with two single sofa beds, a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine and a dishwasher, as well as a full bathroom with a shower or bathtub.
- Studio for 4 people : it has a living - dining room with a double sofa bed and an alcove with a bunk bed. It also has a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and coffee maker, a full bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.
- Apartment for 5 people : it has a living - dining room with a sofa bed with a folding bed (recommended for children), a bedroom with 3 single beds. It also has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee maker and a full bathroom with shower or bathtub.
- Apartment for 6 people : it has a living room with a sofa bed with a folding bed (recommended for children) and an alcove with a bunk bed. In addition to a room with a double bed, kitchen equipped with coffee maker and dishwasher and bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Apartment for 8 people : it has a living room with a sofa bed, a trundle bed and an alcove with a bunk bed, as well as two rooms with a double bed and the other with two single beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee maker and dishwasher and a full bathroom with shower and bathtub.
The Font-Romeu / Pyrénées 2000 ski resort is easily accessible thanks to the 350m cable car.
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info: