Mountain Hostel Tarter: the only hostel in Andorra directly on the slopes with a spectacular outdoor Jacuzzi.
We present a new concept of accommodation located in El Tarter , just 500 meters from the access to the Grandvalira - El Tarter slopes, where the best snowpark in the Pyrenees is located and more than 200km of ski slopes.
This hostel has been specially designed for travelers and snow lovers. Mountain Hostel Tarter offers you a comfortable, practical and comfortable stay, as well as a warm and 100% family atmosphere.
At the Mountain Hostel Tarter, bedrooms and spaces are shared.
Do you want to know more about shared bedrooms?
The Hostel has 4 types of bedrooms with capacities for 2, 4, 5 or 6 people. Below, you will find all the detailed information about them.
- The beds are 90x200cm and each bed comes with sheets and duvet.
- All bedrooms have heating , free Wi-Fi and a loft-style wooden roof window that provides a very warm and mountain atmosphere. Each bed has its own light , socket and locker - individual drawer .
- To close your locker you must carry a lock with a key. If you don't have one at the hostel they will provide you with one for € 3. So you can take it with you and take advantage of it for the next time you go :-)!
- Bedding is included in the price, so don't worry about carrying your sleeping bag, sheets or blankets from home.
- If you don't bring a towel from home, at the hostel you can rent one for € 2, during your entire stay.
- They provide you with a key to the door of the room to lock it whenever you want. The loss of this key has an extra cost of € 10.
- Double bedrooms and quadruple bedrooms are not shared ( both with shared bathroom outside the room).
In addition, Mountain Hostel Tarter has a fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and appliances for cooking and eating: refrigerators, toaster, ceramic hobs, oven, coffee maker, washing machine, juicer, mixer ..., etc.. The kitchen is for free and shared use . And in it you will find free coffee and tea .
They also put at your disposal a dining area and a cozy living room with sofas and poufs, fireplace, TV, reading and board games.
The bathbedrooms are also shared and outside the room . They are unisex bathbedrooms, with individual showers and toilets, gym type.
In addition, in the last remodeling of 2017, they have incorporated an outdoor hot water pool-jacuzzi , with spectacular views of the mountains. A real treat after an intense day on the slopes. The use of the pool-jacuzzi is included in the price of the accommodation.
We are sure that you will love this accommodation! Do not miss it ;-)
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.