The Residence Le Nevada is built (2006) on the same lines as all the residences of the MGM construction company, with local equipment s (stone and wood) and very good taste and, as has happened in almost all French resorts, it contrasts with the rest of the old buildings of Tignes Val Clare t . Both in its main areas and in its apartments, the decoration with treated wood offers a rustic and old look and the garnet and greenish tones of its fabrics, upholstery and carpets make this establishment a very cozy place. The establishment also has a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish bath and Gym.
The Le Nevada Residence has a reception with a living room with fireplace , television, message and weather service, game loan service, raclette and fondue devices, daily press, lifts, luggage room, automatic laundry (from payment), custom bakery-pastry service at reception, Internet corner (payment), ski lockers and car park (limited and paid).
In all the apartments :
- Living room with sofa bed (2 single beds), satellite TV, telephone, balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen (4 ceramic hobs, multifunction oven, extractor, refrigerator, dishwasher,
- Coffee machine, kettle, mixer, pressure cooker and toaster)
- Bathroom, heated towel rail, hairdryer
- Separate bathroom or bathroom.
Layout of the Apartments/Studios:
* 3-room apartment 6 people (2 bedrooms) (55 to 60m2): One bedroom with a double bed + One bedroom with two single beds.
* 4-room duplex apartment 8 people (3 bedrooms) (70 to 75m2): One bedroom with a double bed, Two bedrooms with two single beds, An additional shower, Additional toilet. The bedrooms are located on the ground floor or first floor
Services with surcharge: Final cleaning (ask at reception) and "Aquatonic" health and beauty centre and other services for babies (chair for meals, barriers for beds and special sheets). Pets allowed (€ 60 per animal and per stay).
Check-in time are until 8 pm. Check-in Terms and Conditions later than 8 pm. will have to notify the reception since they close at that time.
Towels and sheets
kitchen cleaning kits
Final cleaning except kitchen.
Access to the SPA: with heated pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna and fitness centre.
Does not include:
Upon arrival you will be asked for a deposit of € 400 per apartment or studio. This can be left in cash or with a credit card (debit cards are not accepted). This amount will be returned upon departure if the apartment or studio is in the same condition as when you entered.
The French Government Tourist Tax, which is € 2.48 per night and person over 13 years old, must also be paid upon arrival.
In the case of requesting a amendment of the booking within 30 days before the start date of the holiday, the accommodation proceeds to invoice an amount for cancellation costs. Therefore, any amendment is subject to the costs that the service provider considers appropriate.
Certain services listed in the accommodation description may be of extra charge. Please check with the reception desk upon arrival.