The Hotel Chalet Mounier 4 * is a family hotel, located 150 meters from the first ski lift. It was one of the first refuges in the 2 alps, opened since 1879. Some years later, in 1971 it was transformed into an exceptional hotel with swimming pools, a spa, a gastronomic restaurant that a few years after opening it obtained a Michelin star. enjoy this restaurant with a small surcharge that you will be informed at the hotel.
The hotel has 43 bedrooms with a cozy atmosphere and warm decoration. The bedrooms have magnificent views of the town or the mountains and some of them have a balcony. All bedrooms have flat screen and satellite TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi, safe, etc. In the bathroom you will have available bathrobes, slippers, amenities and a hairdryer. The distribution of the bedrooms is as follows:
- Diablotine bedrooms (1 to 2 people - 17-18m 2). These bedrooms offer a balcony. And they have a double bed or two singles.
- MUZELLE bedrooms (2 to 3 people - between 19 and 25m 2 ). The Muzelle bedrooms have a double bed or two single beds. They also have a beautiful view of the town or the mountains.
- MEIJE bedrooms (2 to 3 people - between 26 and 33m 2 ) . The Meije bedrooms have a double bed or two single beds; Some have an extra bed. They offer views of the village or the mountains.
- MEIJE duplex bedrooms (4 to 5 people - between 40 and 46m 2 ). It has two bedrooms and a bathroom. They are ideal for a couple with children. Each room can be equipped with a double bed or two single beds. Your balcony offers a beautiful view of the town or the mountain.
- ECRIN Suites (2 to 3 people - 40m 2 ) . Spacious and bright, they have mountain views and are exposed to the south. They are equipped with a large double bed or two single beds.
- ECRIN Duplex Suites (3 to 5 people - 76m 2 ) . Spacious and bright. They are equipped with a large double bed and two single beds, 2 bathrooms which have a hydromassage bathtub.
The hotel offers different restaurants where you can enjoy different flavors. For an extraordinary gastronomic adventure, you can go to the refined setting of the P'tit Polyte, with a Michelin star, where you will find a cuisine full of imagination and delight.. There is also the hotel restaurant Le Chalet Mounier welcomes you every evening for a surprise menu made with fresh seasonal produce. In summer, the Jardin restaurant reserves its beautiful terrace for a lunch by the pool facing the Ecrins massif, and suggests a menu specially prepared for beautiful days.
In order to relax at the end of the day, the hotel offers you the opportunity to take advantage of the sauna, the hammam, the Jacuzzi, and an indoor pool with hydrojets. During the summer you can access a heated outdoor pool. You can also unwind in your gym.
You can enjoy massages and other treatments in the spa of the hotel "Spa 5 Mondes", with a surcharge that will inform you at the reception.
Tourist tax: € 2.48 / person and night