The Park Piolets Mountain Hotel & Spa 5 * is located in Soldeu, a town in Andorra. At about 1800 meters above sea level. It is located at the foot of the cable car (about 400 meters) from the Grandvalira ski resort, in the Soldeu ski area.
The hotel offers 24-hour reception, free wi-fi throughout the establishment, heating, has a bar and room service, it also has an Asian specialty restaurant, open at night on weekends. The accommodation also has indoor and outdoor car park (both for a fee).
You can also enjoy its Park Spa Mountain Wellness Club, a renovated spa area, where you will find a sauna, Jacuzzi, bubble and hydromassage baths and contrast showers. How cool! :-)
ABOUT THE SPA AREA:
The accesses will be of 2 hours maximum.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old: free access.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old: € 11 / access.
- Juniors from 13 to 17 years old: € 17 / access.
- Adults: € 25 / access.
- Relax Spa: from 10 am. to 12:00 a.m., from 3:00 p.m. to 5 pm and from 7:00 p.m. to 9 pm. (exclusive hours for adults).
- Family Spa: from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 19:00.
* Both the schedules and the amounts of access raised, may undergo changes by the accommodation if they need it.
Recommendations for the use of the SPA:
- You need to reserve in advance.
- Mandatory: the use of a bathing cap and towel.
- Children must respect family hours and children under 12 must always access accompanied by an adult.
- Is totally prohibited:
- The use of balls, inflatables, jumping or running within the spa enclosure.
- Enter food and drink in all the spa and gym facilities.
- Take a shower before entering.
- Remove makeup.
- Not recommended for people with heart disease, blood pressure problems or pregnancy (without prior medical authorization).
About the bedrooms!
The accommodation has a total of 150 fully equipped bedrooms .
The bedrooms have television, telephone, heating, free safe, free wi-fi, desk, a fully-equipped bathroom with shower or bathtub and hairdryer. In addition, all the bedrooms have a balcony or terrace with mountain views, great!
We recommend that you visit Andorra la Vella (about 18.7 km) where one of the largest shopping areas in the Pyrenees is located. You can go to the Naturlandia park (about 32Kms), ideal for children and adults! At the same time, you can go hiking or other sports activities, such as cycling, which is very widespread in the area in the summer season.
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.