The GHM Sabica Apartments are located in several buildings, next to the first stop of the Parador chairlift that gives access to the Pradollano square.
All the apartments are facing the Plaza de Andalucía and have views from the Veleta to the city of Granada city.
The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, bathroom and living room.
All apartments are delivered with bedding, blankets, pillows and towels.
All apartments have viscolax mattresses, LCD television, full bathroom, state-of-the-art blue heat-type fluid heating and instant hot water, floating flooring and "Kitchenette" style kitchen equipped with fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, crockery and cooking utensils and cleaning kit.
- Studio 4 people (36 M2 useful):
Living room with double sofa bed and cabin with bunk bed.
- Duplex 6/8 people (114 M2 useful):
On the ground floor ; living room with convertible sofa bed for children, separate dining room with bar, room with double bed, bathroom, kitchen and terrace. on the top floor; room with double bed, room with bunk bed (2 beds-90 cm.) and attic room with 2 160 cm children's beds.
- The rates for this accommodation will always be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Check in and check out will take place in the Montegorbea Building. On Virgen de las Nieves street nº7.
- If you check in later than 01:00, you will have to pay a supplement of € 20.
- Upon arrival you will be charged the amount of € 50 as a deposit. At the end of your stay if the apartment / studio is correctly located, they will be returned :-)
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to changes by the accommodation.