The studios are located in the Residencial Tourotel building , located at Foot of Slopes in the town of Val Thorens . It is a perfect accommodation for snow lovers as it will allow you to access the ski slopes quickly and comfortably throughout your stay in the Alps.
Reception opening hours:
• Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Sundays: 8 am to 8 pm
Distribution of the apartments according to their occupation:
- Studio 2 people (approx. 16 m2) : Living room with sofa bed (2 beds) + fully equipped kitchen (fridge, vitroceramic, microwave) + bathroom.
- Studio 4 people (approx 25.5 m2): Living room with sofa bed (2 beds) + cabin with bunk bed for 2 persons + kitchen (fridge, vitroceramic, microwave, dishwasher) + bathroom.
- Apartment 6 people (approx 36 to 40 m2): Living room with sofa bed (2 beds) + cabin with bunk bed for 2 persons + bedroom with double bed + kitchen (fridge, vitroceramic, microwave, dishwasher) + bathroom.
The price includes: Towels + linen + TV + ping pong table with material included in the bottom of the accommodation.
The price does not include: French Government's required stay and deposit.
Deposit deposit in the accommodation of 300 € by credit card where will authorize in writing the charge of any defect that is detected.
- 1.2 € person / night. Direct payment on arrival.
Pets are allowed on request: + 44 € per week
They have a ping pong table.
To consult the rates of the extra services click here.
Some of the detailed services can be paid. You can check your rates directly at the accommodation. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info:
- Maximum weight: No weight limit!
- Price: free
- € 35 / stay / animal
- They must travel with current vaccination brochure and tattoo. Dogs must be tied on the grounds of the residence.
- Guests have to notify in advance if they are going to travel with their pet. It can be done through the contact form on Esquiades.com.