Hotel Pessets & Spa 4*: enjoy a breakfast with typical products of the area and only 16km from Port-Ainé and Espot-Esqui
The 4 star Hotel Pessets & Spa is located in Sort, the capital of the Pallars Sobirà region, in the Pyrenees in Lleida. It is located in the centre of Sort, built in 1966. That is, it is in constant renovation and renews its services, with all the comforts and benefits of a great hotel.
It is ideal for skiing in Espot Esqui
or Port Ainé
. And during spring and summer you can enjoy hiking in the National Park of San Maurici
or the Natural Park of the High Pyrenees
, or if you prefer, practise exciting adventure sports in the Pallars
such as rafting
, horse riding, bungee jumping and many more plus.
Does the hotel offer restaurant service?
- Yes! Hotel Pessets's restaurant serves cuisine from the Pallars area . You will find a variety of local and seasonal products, very tasty!
- You can also enjoy the Café Pessets: it is a cafeteria, a wine cellar, a bar and a space for holding cultural events.
What other services does the hotel have?
- Facilities include a bar, a lounge, a children's playroom, a spa area with an indoor pool, an outdoor pool with a large garden, a gym, meeting and convention rooms and a banquet room.
About the hotel Spa:
- This hotel offers a spa area and treatments.
What type of rooms does the Pessets & Spa hotel offer?
- 49 standard rooms, with a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer, a telephone and satellite TV.
- Please note: the offers on Esquiades.co.uk include standard rooms. If you like, when you get to the hotel, you can request another kind of room for an additional cost.
Some of the detailed services can be paid. You can check your rates directly at the accommodation. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info:
- Maximum weight: No weight limit!
- Price:12,65 €/night and pet
- Guests have to notify in advance if they are going to travel with their pet. It can be done through the contact form on Esquiades.com.