Cal Batlle Cottage
It is located in the population center of La Cortinada, in the parish of Ordino. About 11km away is the capital of the country, Andorra la Vella.
The Casa Rural Bat Batlle is one of the few buildings of the fifteenth century that are preserved in the country, restored and rehabilitated in the years 2013-2014. This feature makes the house a unique place to stay in the Pyrenees! :-)
Fuse tradition with the modernity of the current era. In addition, thanks to its surroundings, you can find calm, culture and nature. Ideal to disconnect a few days!
IMPORTANT: The minimum age of access to accommodation is 12 years.
The accommodation has 5 different rooms. (You can indicate your preference through the contact section , but in no case can 100% be guaranteed.)
The rooms are:
- Casamanya Room: It is the most spacious room, located in the old cellar where potatoes, oil, wine and meat were stored. The room has heating, safe, double bed, free Wi-Fi, bed linen, television and sofa bed that can accommodate one or two other people. It has its own bathroom with shower and bathtub, hairdryer and some amenities.
- Font Blanca Room: It is the only room with a balcony, with mountain views. The structure of an old wall divided the space into two parts, one of them, where today the bathroom is before the kitchen was. The room has heating, safe, double bed, free Wi-Fi, bed linen and television. It has its own bathroom with shower, hairdryer and some amenities.
- L'Estanyó Room: This room is located at the top of the house and overlooks the mountains. The room has heating, safe, XL double bed, bedding and television. It has its own bathroom with shower, hairdryer and some amenities.
- Sorteny Room: The charm of this room is the old wooden beams of the ceiling, it is located on the ground floor of the house and has a small patio at street level, which is a covered space, where the old chicken coop was. The room has heating, safe, double bed, free Wi-Fi, bed linen and television. It has its own bathroom with shower, hairdryer and some amenities.
- Tristaina Room: The room is located on the main floor. It overlooks a small square in the old town of La Cortinada. As a curiosity, its window looks north, very unusual fact in the traditional Pyrenean architecture. The room has heating, safe, double bed, free Wi-Fi, bed linen and television. It has its own bathroom with shower, hairdryer and some amenities.
- You must contact the accommodation via email or telephone to notify the expected arrival time. (The contact will be provided in the confirmation voucher, once your reservation has been made.)
- Cal Batlle Casa Rural is cataloged with 4 spigues. The categorization by spikes is given in rural accommodation in Catalonia and Andorra. "The synonym for espigues could be stars or keys."
- It also has the 2 special stamps. A certification granted by the Andorran government.
- Outdoor parking (access is narrow): Free. The lodging has parking lot! :-) It has room for one car, for each room.
- The accommodation does NOT have a kitchen for its guests. The kitchen is for private use.
- The House gives breakfast service in the living room. Hours: from 08: 00h to 11: 00h
In the area you can ski at the Vallnord Ski Resort. About 5Kms is the cable car that will give you access to the Pal sector. We also recommend that you walk, go hiking, etc. You can also visit Romanesque monuments and buildings. Another option is to go shopping in the different commercial areas that this country of the Pyrenees has! :-)
Book now at Cal Batlle Casa Rural
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info:
- Maximum weight: No weight limit!
- Price: 5 €/night and pet
- It is not allowed to leave your pet alone in the room.
- Guests have to notify in advance if they are going to travel with their pet. It can be done through the contact form on Esquiades.com.