Caldea Spa Centre
Caldea Spa Centre is a fantastic big space full of light, water and colours that will make your trip to the mountain even better. This magnificent mountain spa resort makes the most of the natural properties of water from Escaldes.
Caldea offers you a unique space where wellness and relaxation come first. It will make you forget all about your daily routine and help you recover your balance and vitality. If you'd like to know more about Caldea, press here.
And if you need some more, we offer a selection of beauty treatments and relaxing massages that you can add to your booking. Caldea remains opened from 10am to 10pm, and Saturdays until 12pm.
- For safety reasons, under 5 year olds are not allowed in the premises. For children between 5 and 12 years old it´s required to show documentation that proves their age and they must be accompanied by an adult ( it´s essential for there to be an adult for every three children).
- All people below 1,30m of height must wear inflatable armbands.
- For hygiene reasons, people with external wounds or any part of the body bandaged or in plaster.
If you want to know more, here is a description of the areas you can enjoy in Caldea:
Great Indoor Lagoon: This is an area with spa water at 32 ° C-34 ° C. In the lagoon you will find:
• Gooseneck-shaped shower heads, ideal to massage the upper back
• Water Fountains
• Steam masks to moisturize the face
• A Water Piano, where your feet will enjoy a nice massag
• Whirlpools that work on your body from head to toe
Outdoor Lagoon: The water temperature is between 32ºC and 34ºC and is also connected to the inner lagoon. In the outdoor lagoon you can relax in the Jacuzzi, waterfall and bubble baths. In Summer there is a sun terrace and in Winter you can experience the contrast between the crisp air on your cheeks whilst floating in relaxing warm water.
Indoor Roman Baths: The water temperature is between 36 ° C water bath to 14ºC cold. This temperature contrast tones the body leaving a sense of wellbeing.
Icelandic Bathroom: Helps stimulate circulation from head to toe through ice and footbaths.
Space aqua-massage: This space will help tone different areas of the body using water jets.
Bathroom Sirocco: This is a hot air bath.
Saunas with relaxing light: saunas remove toxins and relax muscle tensions with dry heat at 85 ° C.
Hammam: 55 wet helps general relaxation and breathing heat.
Vaporization and Polar Step: After leaving a sauna or hammam, this space will help histratarte and cool.
Wood light: This is a relaxation method by negative ions.
Infrared Zone: The Infrared have a relaxing effect and do not tan. They will help to maintain body heat after temperatures contrasts the other spaces.
Terraces, the best option over the summer, and for the more adventurous even in winter. Relax and enjoy the benefits of the sun.
- Possibility to buy or rent towels and bathrobes.
- Sale of swimsuits and bikinis.
- The swimming cap is mandatory.
- No outdoor bathroom slippers allowed.
As you surely know, in Caldea Thermal Center they offer a variety of treatments. From the soothing, even descontracturantes, through the more targeted to certain parts of the body massage.
You can book any of these massages in the booking process of any of our offers in Andorra. You just need to mark it and we will take care of everything!
Treatments in Caldea
General Massage: This massage is a great idea after a hard day of skiing and focuses in different parts of the body. From the arms, to the belly, chest, legs and back. The duration of the massage is 60 minutes and includes oil "Just Bio" made by Caldea. Without doubt, it is an excellent choice if you want a treatment for the whole body.
Gravitas Massage: This massage lasts 45 minutes and it is especially designed for pregnant women. This treatment works especially the legs and back to reduce pressure with "Just Bio" oil made by Caldea.
Child Massage: The youngest also have the opportunity to relax and get a massage. The duration of this treatment is 30 minutes and it is for children between 5 and 16 years old. That's it! They must be accompanied by an adult, either mother, father or guardian.
Local Massage: This treatment has a shorter duration, only 20 minutes. It is designed especially for those who want to work only one part of the body. If you have been skiing in Andorra and you want to avoid shoelaces, do not forget to work the legs;-).
Partial Massage of 45 minutes: For a small fee you can increase the duration of the partial massage 15 minutes. This treatment is designed for the legs and back.
Traditional Thai Massage: This treatment is one of the oldest and with more years of history. Traditional Thai massage is an ancient healing system that combines broad and targeted acupressure, stimulation and manipulation of energy lines called sen, and assisted yoga postures with a duration of 60 minutes. Ideal to relax muscles, relieve tension and improve blood circulation. The result of a full-body Thai Massage is often an exciting and powerful mind/body healing experience, bringing both the recipient and the practitioner to heightened states of physical and spiritual well-being.
Shiatsu (Japanese Massage): You can choose the duration of this massage between 30 and 60 minutes. The technique consists in pressing with the index fingers and palms on energy points to relax the whole body. The points covered are the same as in the Acupunture technique.
Restaurants in Caldea
Before finising your experience in Caldea Thermal Center, take the pleasure of going to one of the two restaurants located within its premises. The restaurants you will find in Caldea are:
- Caldea's Restaurant (Deimos): This restaurant is located on the first floor of Caldea Thermal Center. It is open at noon and night. You can order the chef's menu, consisting of two dishes or an individual menu including a dish with dessert, wine and water. Also, if you go at night you can watch a light and sound spectacle of Caldea with privileged views. Find out about the hours and do not miss it! Take in account that Monday night is closed.
- Water Restaurant (Oasis): Is one of the restaurants located inside Caldea. If you want to have a meal in this restaurant, you must wear your swimsuit. There is a variety of dishes, from individual dishes to menu and sandwiches of all kinds.
For safety reasons, children under the age of 5 are not allowed. Children aged between 5 and 16 years must carry a document to prove their age and can access with an adult (there must be one adult for every three children).