This accommodation is located in Tignes-Val Claret, at the foot of the slopes. The location of the apartments / studios is to be confirmed and it will be confirmed upon arrival at the real estate (if you need us to advance the exact location you should contact us and we will do everything possible).
IMPORTANT -> In our gallery you will find images of ALL the available apartments, keep in mind that they are to be confirmed. That is to say, once you make your reservation we will contact the accommodation and they will be the one who will place you in the available apartment or studio.
The real estate will try that if there is more than 1 studio or apartment in the same reservation to confirm them in the same building, but it cannot be guaranteed , in case there is no availability in the same building it will be tried that you are located as close as possible.
The location and address of the web and in the confirmation voucher are from the real estate.
The residences where they will be accommodated will be either at the SCHUSS Residence, the SLALOM Residence, the NEIGE D'OR Residence, the CURLING Residence or the TICHOT Residence, or similar , all of them at the foot of the Tignes Val Claret ski slope.
Most of the apartments have free Wi-Fi in the room, but to guarantee that your apartment has Wi-Fi it is necessary to contact us through the contact form, or by calling 902 091609.
- Study for 2 people (20 / 28m2) (TypeA) fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and dining room with sofa bed or bunk bed (non-refurbished studio - standard range).
- Study for 3 people (30m2) (TypeB): fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and dining room with sofa-bed and folding bed.
- Study for 4 people (30m2) (Type B1): fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, dining room with sofa bed and a bunk bed in the hall.
- Apartment occupancy 4 people (36m2) (Type C) (1 bedroom): fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and 2 beds or 1 double bed in the room and 2 beds or 1 double bed in the living room.
- Study for 5 people (36m2) (Type A2) fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, dining room with sofa bed, 1 folding bed and a bunk bed in the hall. (unreformed study - standard range).
- Apartment occupancy 5 people (41m2) (Type D): fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and 2 beds or 1 double bed in the room and 3 beds or 1 double bed and 1 single in the living room.
- Apartment occupancy 6 people (45m2) (Type F): fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, dining room with sofa bed, a room with a double bed or two single beds and a bunk bed in the hall.
The apartments are managed by the real estate agency that we will provide you once the reservation is made. When you arrive at your destination, the real estate agency will be in charge of providing you with the keys to your apartments.
Real Estate Hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 08: 00h to 20: 00h
Sunday: 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In case of not being able to arrive before 7:00 p.m., you must call the real estate agency to arrange the delivery of the keys. (We will provide the telephone number at the time of booking).
Deposit deposit of € 300 per studio, apartments with up to 1 bedroom € 450 and apartments from 2 bedrooms € 600,
by credit card where you will authorize in writing the charge of any damage that has been detected.
Final cleaning not included. The accommodation must be left in good condition and clean, otherwise they will be charged directly from the deposit.
Animals: Pets are allowed on request. The cost is € 25 / week direct payment at the establishment.
Not included Tourist tax (French Government): € 0.99 per night and person (direct payment at destination).
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Please note that the restaurant may change its services at any time without prior notice.