Résidence Odalys le Valset 4 *
Résidence Le Valset is located at the entrance of Val Thorens, just at the foot of the "Goitschell" track. This accommodation not only offers stunning panoramic views over the surrounding mountainous world, but its elegant architecture adapts perfectly to this landscape. On the other hand, restaurants, bars and shops are about 100 m away.
The apartments have a bathroom or shower with separate WC, a living room with a sofa bed, sometimes a separate bedroom, a TV (for a fee), a kitchenette with a fridge, 4 hot plates and a dishwasher, as well as a balcony.
The distribution of the apartments is as follows:
- Studio for 2 people (25 m² approx.) : It has a bedroom living room with a double sofa bed, full bathroom separated from the WC, equipped kitchen and television (for a fee).
- Studio for 4 people (30 m² approx.) : It has a bedroom living room where there is a double sofa bed, a corner where there is a bunk bed or two single beds, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Duplex Apartment for 5 people (30-40 m² approx.) : It has a fully equipped kitchen, a full bathroom and a separate WC, as well as a room with a double bed and two single beds, in the living room there is a bed folding, has television (for a fee).
- Apartment for 6 people (40 m² approx.) : It has a bedroom living room with a double sofa bed, a room with a double bed and a bunk bed with two single beds. In addition to equipped kitchen and full year separated from the WC.
- Duplex Apartment for 8 people (60 m² approx.): It has a living room where there is a double sofa bed, a bunk bed with two single beds, as well as a room with two single beds and another room with a double bed. The bathroom is complete with shower or bathtub and the WC is separate.
To check the rates of extra services click here .
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info: