The Odalys Les Résidences Du Val Claret is located near the funicular that connects with the Grande Motte glacier, located at 3,050 meters above sea level.
All apartments at the Odalys Les Résidences du Val Claret have a kitchenette and a bathroom.
The apartments are small, so we recommend booking the 3/4 studio for 2 people.
Distribution of the apartments according to their occupation:
- Studio 3/4 people (approx 18 m2) : recommended for 2 people. It consists of: living room with 2 beds, at the entrance of the apartment place for 2 beds + fully equipped kitchen (fridge, electric plate or ceramic hob) + bathroom with WC.
- Apartment 6/8 people (approx 60 m2): s alón with 2 beds + 3 rooms with 2 beds + fully equipped kitchen (fridge, electric or ceramic hob, oven or microwave, dishwasher) + bathroom + separate toilet.
The price includes: t oallas
The price does not include: sheets, tourist taxes required by the French government and bail.
Residence fees required by the French government :
- € 0.90 per night and person. Direct payment on arrival.
0.20 € (eco rate) per night and person. Direct payment on arrival.
Deposit deposit of € 300 by credit card where you authorize in writing the charge of any damage detected + € 60 in cash for the menage of cutlery.
To consult the rates of the extra services, click here .
Some of the detailed services may be paid. You can check their rates directly at the establishment. This information is subject to changes by the accommodation.
Good to know
They are pet-friendly and wish to ask you to read the following info:
- Maximum weight: No weight limit!
- Price: 10 €/night and pet
- € 50 / pet / stay (7 nights and more)
- Carry the vaccination card. The dogs have to be tied up in the complex. They do not admit dangerous races.
- Guests have to notify in advance if they are going to travel with their pet. It can be done through the contact form on Esquiades.com.