Have you ever heard of Naturlandia? It's a natural park with many ways to have fun in the nature. This animal park is a place where you can safely share the same environment with different types of forest animals. The park is divided in different zones which are detailed below:
- There is a zone just for the Pyrinee grizzly bear, where you can get close to the animal and share exciting moments while you do learning activities. This bear is the most mystic animal of the Pyrinees, subject to many myths and legends.
- You can also see wolves in their own habitat from different viewpoints. You can see one of the most predatory and impressive mammals of the whole animal kingdom. You will be informed about every deatil of this animal, such as its bad reputation which is based on facts and, at the same time, be able to learn to respect this animal and to even be concerned for their preservation.
- In the area dedicated to herbivores there are different species that have been hidden for many years due to the fact that they were considered important trophies to have in the hunting world, but now you can see them up close. Now in Naturlandia these species can be found grazing peacefully and easily seen by the visitors of the park. The common deer, the fallow deer and the small Sika deer can all be seen in this area.
- The farm school is a space where visitors will be able to interact with different animals and take part in different activities about nutrition, maintenance and products they provide. You can learn what these animals can provide and what we use them for, which is a way to explore the artisanal side of the subject and the traditional customs of the country. Without a doubt this will be one of the most interesting spaces for younger children.
NATURLANDIA SCHEDULE: Every day from 9am to 5pm, You can access any day of the winter season from December 01 to April 22
- The ticket is only for the animal park, it doesn't include the entrance to Naturlandia or any other activity.
- Travelling with children? Children between 0 and 5 can access the park for free (They must access with an adult that has purchased the ticket)
- You must go to the ticket office of Naturlàndia. Address: Carretera de La Rabassa, Sector Camp Base, AD600, Sant Julia de Loria.