The horseback riding activity takes place along the routes in Pallars Sobirà surrounded by beautiful nature.
- Where does the activity take place? You will go along the trails in the Valley of Cardos. The route may vary depending on weather conditions or other circumstances.
- What equipment is included? Helmet, liability and accident insurance and instructor (certified mountain guide).
- What do I need? Vehicle to get to the Meeting Point, comfortable shoes and long trousers. Once there you can also hire a photographer to take pictures during the activity.
- How long does the activity last? Approximately 1 hour.
- Where does the activity take place? The Meeting Point is at the Head Office (Address provided in confirmation voucher). There, your certified instructor will give you a crash course.
- What is the minimum age required? Children must be over 7 years old and at least 1.35 cm tall.
People under 18 must do the activity under adult supervision.