The Double Quad Bike is a fun activity to get to know the area. Before you begin, your certified instructor will give you a quick crash course.
- How many people are there on one bike? If you book double quad bike, there will be 2 people per quad.
- Where do I need to go? You will have to go to the Roc Roi Meeting Point 30 minutes before the activity. You will find more information on your confirmation voucher.
- Where will we go? You will drive along a marked route especially prepared for this kind of activity in the Valley of Cardos. The route may vary depending on weather conditions or other circumstances.
- What equipment is included? Helmet, Liability Insurance and a Certified Instructor
- What do I need to wear? Comfortable clothing and Driving License (B1)
- How long does it last? Approximately 1 hour.
- Where does the activity take place? The Meeting Point is at the Head Office (Address provided in confirmation voucher). There, your certified instructor will give you a crash course.
- What is the minimum age allowed? Children from the age of 8 are allowed to take part in this activity. People that don't have a driving license, can't drive the quad bike.
- When is the best time to do this activity? The best time is between spring and October.
- People under 18 must go under adult supervision.
45592 98.1 100 0